VEGAN CRANBERRY SAGE MUFFINS! I’ve been really into baking recently and these are my latest creation. Fresh cranberries and sage with a hint of orange zest. I may have eaten three in a row when I pulled these out of the oven, lol. Check out the deets below and don’t forget to SAVE for later!
Vegan Cranberry Sage Muffins
Prep: 15min Bake: 30min Cool: 10min Total: 55min
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup and 1 tbsp oat milk
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1 and ½ tsp orange zest
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 fresh sage leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line muffin trays with parchment cups.
2. Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together.
3. Add in the wet ingredients and mix.
4. Add in the fresh cranberries and the 4 sage leaves chopped finely.
5. Fill the muffin cups with the batter up to the brim. You should get 10 muffins.
6. Bake for 30min. Enjoy!
Print Recipe Here
#cranberries #cranberrymuffins #sagemuffin #veganrecipes #veganbakingrecipes