VEGAN PUMPKIN S’MORES COOKIES! 🧡🎃 When my friend Rowan gave me these Dandies pumpkin flavoured marshmallows I knew I had to put a spin on this classic, and my favourite, s’mores cookie! Check out the details below!
Vegan Pumpkin S'mores Cookies
Prep Time: 15min Bake Time: 15min Cool Time: 12min
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 5 graham crackers
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a couple dashes of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cups Dandies vegan pumpkin flavoured marshmallows
- a splash of vanilla extract
(optional: if you have pumpkin spice seasoning feel free to add it in)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and crush the five graham crackers in a bag, set aside.
2. Mix vegan butter and sugar together in a bowl with a hand mixer. Add in the oat milk and vanilla, continue to mix.
3. Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, graham crackers and seasonings (cinnamon nutmeg etc.) and mix with a spatula. Once the wet ingredients have combined with the dry you can fold in your marshmallows and your chocolate chunks.
4. Scoop the dough and roll into balls. Place on a baking sheet, spaced out.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and let them continue to bake on the pan for about 12min.
Print Recipe Here